Beginners Yogic Meditation
- 0/1000 Students
- 4 Lessons /0 Quizes
Do you want to learn a systematic approach to yoga and meditation? This course is the foundation for all the other meditation workshops and teaches you the various practices of yoga as preparation for going into deep states of meditation.
This is a completely online instructional video course where you learn at your own pace. You gain access immediately after registration!
What you learn:
- Preparatory postures for meditation (beginners asana)
- Basic breathing practices (beginners pranayama)
- Introductory theory and basic Raja Yoga concepts such as yamas and niyamas.
- Beginners meditation practices for withdrawing the senses (pratyahara)
- Tips and guidelines on how to start your own daily personal meditation practice.