Great auspiciousness “sri” accrues to that rare caliber of spiritual aspirant who devotes them self whole-heartedly to the worship of the divine in the form of ‘Mother Goddess’.
These 103 verses of Sri Saundarya Lahari are a complete treatise on both the samaya school of Sri Vidya (Shakti Tantra) as well as Advaita Vedanta (Nondualism). They present the complete philosophy of this ancient tradition, a poetic and profound description of the kundalini awakening process, what happens afterwards, as well as a part-by-part description of the physical beauty of the Supreme Goddess, Sri Tripura Sundari.
This is a ten-day intensive that is being in held in unison with Navaratri 2021, the most auspicious ten nights of the year for tantric ritual worship!
Each day we are studying eleven verses. You learn how to chant the Sanskrit mantras, as well as the yantra, mandala and powers/benefits that are the fruit of chanting each. For every desire you can imagine these is a mantra from Sri Saundarya Lahari that can help you fulfill it.
Each of these 103 mantras is also a powerful meditation capable of awakening kundalini shakti, and the dormant regions of the brain/psyche, thus allowing for the expansion of awareness and the liberation of trapped energy within the body to occur.
You learn how to see the goddess in everything and everyone, as the one to be desired behind all external forms of beauty. Learning to see her in everything brings permanent happiness, joy and divine ecstasy!
Ultimately you come to discover Her dwelling within your own heart, as your highest truest Self – the beautiful one dwelling in the three states of mind (the experiencer).
- Study an extremely important ancient text on Sri Vidya, one of the most ancient schools of goddess worship from extreme antiquity.
- Learn the symbolic meaning behind these extremely esoteric tantric mantras from the 9th century AD with translations and commentaries from living masters of the tradition.
- Transform your perspective of reality as you develop a personal relationship with the divine in the form of the sovereign and most beautiful Goddess of the Universe.
- Learn a mantra to fulfill every worldly and spiritual desire.
- Learn 103 powerful Sri Vidya meditations.
- Learn about Sri Chakra, Panchadisakshari Mantra, a light on esoteric tantric symbolism, The 36 Tattwas, the different forms of the Goddess, and how to do tantric ritual worship.
Dates: Ten consecutive days from October 7th to October 16th, 2021
Time: 1:00P (Pacific Time)
Location: Zoom (live link and password shared immediately after registration).
Recorded Version: Each workshop session is recorded from start to finish so you can refer back to it later and so you can view the material if you were not able to make the live webinar.
Workshop Starts In…