February 5, 2021 - 9:30 am
February 26, 2021 - 11:30 am
Take your knowledge of yoga nidra to the next level and learn how to construct specialized scripts for therapeutic applications, pranic healing, stress release, neurological reprogramming, addiction recovery, and overcoming phobias and trauma.
Students must have already completed Yoga Nidra Teachers Training level One.
- Week One: Therapeutic applications of yoga nidra.
- Week Two: How to facilitate prana nidra sessions.
- Week Three: How to facilitate bodhi nidra sessions.
- Week Four: Yoga nidra for addiction recovery, phobias and trauma.
Accreditation: A certificate with your completed hours is awarded upon completion.
Includes workbook, transcripts and downloadable MP3 guided meditation practice companions.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- Understand how to apply yoga nidra as therapy for your students and clients.
- Understand how yoga nidra aids in the natural healing processes.
- Learn how to facilitate yoga nidra for pranic healing.
- Empower your students to transcend all habitual nervous tension on the level of the body, emotions, thoughts and state of mind!
- Write more empowering scripts to help people through their greatest time of need.
- Understand how yoga nidra can help for addiction recovery.
- Help your students and clients heal from loss, grief, trauma, emotional pain and phobias.
This live training will be meeting once a week:
- Fridays at 9:30AM (Pacific Time)
- February 5th
- February 12th
- February 19th
- February 26th
Each class is approximately 120 minutes. Time requirement is 2 hours per week for the live session and 4-8 hours per week on the assignment, depending on how much you want to put into it.
Recorded Version: Each workshop session is recorded from start to finish so you can refer back to it later and so you can view the material if you were not able to make the live webinar.
Workshop stars in…