April 3, 2021 - 11:00 am
June 18, 2021 - 1:00 pm
Have you begun to notice that certain patterns and obstacles continue to manifest in your life? Have you ever considered what more your life could be if you could rise about these karmic limitations? If so, then keep reading… You may discover that Vedic astrology has many valuable lessons, tools and applications that can bring increasingly greater benefit to your life.
According to Vedic astrology the experiences and dispositions you must face in this life are influenced by the positions of the planets and constellations at the precise moment of your birth.
Vedic astrology tells us that you are born according to your karmas. Each planet is returning to you the karma on the level of your being that it corresponds to.
The purpose of Vedic astrology is not simply to describe your personality or behavior, but to predict your future and offer you valuable remedies to neutralize the bad times and augment the good.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- Learn to read a Vedic birth chart.
- The role of the Planets and how to understand them in Vedic astrology.
- The role of the constellations and how they must be interpreted.
- The role of the houses and how they influence everything.
- The influence of Nakshatra (lunar constellations).
- How to predict beneficial/neutral/non-beneficial eras in your and others lives.
- Help others select remedies to counteract malefic planetary influences.
- Choosing the most auspicious time for performing remedies.
- How to discern soul’s higher purpose from ego’s worldly desires.
For countless millennia the Vedic seers have turned to the skies to decipher and predict the karmic workings of the individual incarnated soul, jivanatman. Using this powerful tool not only can we discover the karma that we are meant to experience in this lifetime, but we can reveal powerful Vedic remedies to counter the negative influence of the planets and take those necessary steps to correct our negative past actions.
Vedic astrology has been used for thousands of years to illumine the source of difficulties and assist in personal growth and transformation, as well as to determine matchmaking, the most auspicious time for any new endeavor, how to gauge business ventures, how to know when beneficial eras are coming, etc.
This most ancient of sciences is the root of all religion. It helps us to understand how we perceive and react to the world around us and how to effect transformational change in areas we were previously unaware of.
It helps us to understand how we relate to the world, our friendships, ambitions, challenges, strengths and our shortcomings. It shows us our career prospects and personal talents. There is so much about yourself and your future that can be read in the stars, so long as you know where to look!
This 3-month course is designed to help you learn the basics of Vedic astrology so you can read a birth chart. You gain a well-rounded and foundational understanding of this ancient science so that you can perform the basic tasks of interpreting, predicting and offering Vedic remedies to yourself and others.
Overview Of Each Week:
- Intro To Vedic Astrology
- Planets in Constellations
- Bhavas: Houses
- Planetary Relationships & Dispositorship
- Lagna & Constellations in Houses
- Basics of Planetary Combinations
- Divisional Charts – Navamsha
- Yogas: Common Combinations
- Nakshatra: Lunar Constellations
- Predicting with Dasha
- Transits (Gochara) & Ashtakavarga
- Putting It All Together & Remedies