January 1, 2022 - 11:00 am
March 19, 2022 - 1:00 pm
Stotrams are eulogies (praises) with a poetic structure honoring various Hindu deities such as Ganesha, Shiva, Vishnu and Devi. In this course we start with short Sanskrit stotrams and focus predominantly on correct pronunciation and interpretation for beginners.
Benefits To This Training:
- Learn to pronounce Sanskrit mantras while singing praises to the various forms of the Divine.
- Increase your knowledge and vocabulary of Sanskrit.
- Attract the grace and blessings from the various forms of the Divine.
- Supplement your daily spiritual practice with the nectar of chanting Sanskrit stotras
- Sivananda Mangalam
- Shankatanasana Ganesha Stotram
- 32 Names of Durga
- Tantroktam Devi Suktam
- Lalita Pancharatnam
- Shiva Panchakshara Stotram
- Shiva Manasa Puja
- Dvadasha Jyotirlingani
- Sri Rama Stuti
- Sri Ramayanaji Ki Arati
Time: Twelve Saturdays at 11:0AM (Pacific Time)
Dates: From January 1st to March 19th, 2022
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
Recorded Version: Each workshop session is recorded from start to finish so you can refer back to it later and so you can view the material if you were not able to make the live webinar.
Workshop stars in…