September 29, 2021 - 1:00 pm
September 26, 2021 - 1:00 pm
Prana Vidya is the ancient yogic science of consciously directing subtle energy for healing and awakening with prana shakti. A thorough knowledge of the chakras, nadis and vayus allows you to consciously direct pranic energy for healing others, empowering objects, energizing yantras and even giving shaktipat.
This five day intensive teaches you how to apply the science of prana vidya for specific practical applications such as healing by touch, with a photograph or by means of a mental image. In addition we discuss other practical applications such as charging objects (like flowers) with shakti, imparting prana to energize yantras and statues (prana pratistha) and discussions on how to give shaktipat (not available anywhere else).
- Day One (The Science): Here we are reviewing the complete yogic science of pranic healing. You learn how to sensitize your awareness to the five prana vayus, build prana at ajna via pingala nadi, direct prana through sushumna, and send prana from ajna for healing.
- Day Two (Healing By Touch): Here we are starting to apply the theory of prana vidya towards practical applications starting with how to heal others by touch when in their physical presence (actual physical contact is optional).
- Day Three (Healing By Photograph): Here we are learning how to project prana shakti as a psychic healing force from ajna to heal others through a photograph (or an item that belongs to them).
- Day Four (Healing By Mental Image): Here we are learning how to consciously direct prana shakti to a mental representation of the person in chidakasha (the mental space) during meditation.
- Day Five (Other Uses): In this final session we discuss several of the alternative uses of this science, such as empowering objects with shakti, energizing yantras and statues, and giving shaktipat (mantra diksha + kundalini activation).
- Learn to apply the yogic science of pranic healing for practical uses.
- Accelerate the healing process and help others bring about healing by sending a powerful boost of cosmic energy via touch, an object, photo or mental image.
- Learn how to empower objects with shakti and energize yantras and statues for tantric worship.
- Learn how to give a mantra and awaken others shakti via shaktipat diksha.
- Each session is half theory and half practice! Enjoy a guided meditation during the second half of each session.
Dates: September 29th to October 3d, 2021
Time: 1:00P (Pacific Time)
Location: Zoom (live link and password shared immediately after registration).
Recorded Version: Each workshop session is recorded from start to finish so you can refer back to it later and so you can view the material if you were not able to make the live webinar.
Workshop Starts In…