October 20, 2021 - 10:00 am
November 10, 2021 - 10:00 am
Learn how to diagnose the health of each chakra and create a program for your clients including yogic and tantric remedies.
This is a complete yoga therapy program using the chakra system as our model for restoring mental, physical and spiritual health. First you learn how to diagnose each chakra before then creating a personalized yoga therapy plan for your clients to treat the chakras you sense need balancing.
For every chakra there is a form of yoga (muladhara – hatha yoga; manipura – karma yoga; anahata – bhakti yoga, etc), as well as asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, mantra, yantra and mandala that corresponds to each one. This workshop teaches you how to apply each yogic practice to bring about purification, awakening and rebalancing at each of the six major chakras.
Discover how to use the model of the chakras as a powerful tool for yoga psychology in order to understand the personality of your clients, where they may have any energetic blockages, and how to use the tools of yoga and tantra to improve their health, and guide them to become more balanced and harmonious.
Session One: Understand the role of the chakras in forming the personality and achieving physical, mental and spiritual health.
Session Two: The eight modes of health for each chakra and how to diagnose them.
Session Three: Yogic and tantric remedies for each chakra.
Session Four: Coaching the yogic lifestyle for personal evolution.
Certificate: A professional certificate of achievement is issued by the instructor at the end of this training!
- Learn a yogic method of diagnosing and treating physical, mental and psychological issues.
- Learn the traditional yogic practices for each chakra, such as asana, pranayama, mudra, and bandha.
- Learn the traditional tantric tools for each chakra, including as yantra, mantra and mandala.
- Experience a combination of theory and practice to facilitate your own personal experience of the subject matter.
- Learn how to correct imbalances at each chakra through lifestyle, daily yoga practice and meditation.
Time: This class meets four Wednesdays from 10:00A to 12:00P (Pacific Time).
Starting Date: October 20th, 2021
Location: Zoom (live link and password shared immediately after registration).
Recorded Version: Each workshop session is recorded from start to finish so you can refer back to it later and so you can view the material if you were not able to make the live webinar.
Workshop Starts In…